There are a number of questions that PSI’s main office receives frequently, and we’d like to answer them for you here.
1. Where can I find a copy of the PSI brochure and how do I order them?
PSI Brochures are available in English or Spanish. You can find ordering options in the Brochure page of our resource section here.
2. How do I order a PSI Postpartum Depression Awareness poster?
We are happy to be able to offer PSI awareness posters in English and Spanish. We encourage you to post them in such places as hospital maternity departments, offices of obstetric providers, pediatricians and family practitioners, lactation consultants, childbirth education classes and community health facilities – anywhere where new parents and parents-to-be might see them. You can attach your own sticker to each poster that provides local resource information. Order posters directly through PayPal or by completing an online request form here.
3. How do I become a member of Postpartum Support International?
We would love for you to join us by clicking here to our membership section.
4. How do members of the media contact PSI for interviews and other information?
Click here to access the Press Center on our website. It features an online press kit as well as the latest news, events, and contact information. To arrange an interview, please email PSIpr@postpartum.net.
5. How do I submit information to the PSI newsletter?
We welcome submissions from PSI members to the newsletter that are relevant to our mission to help women with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. To view and download past newsletters click HERE. If you have a story you’d like to share, an event you want to publicize, or other news, please send your submission and contact information to the firstname.lastname@example.org. The newsletter is published monthly, and we accept at any time. We look forward to hearing from you!
6. I am interested in having PSI train my organization/group/company in perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
PSI has developed a nationally recognized unique evidence-based training program for health providers and social support networks. We have created an expert corps of experienced trainers and are committed to providing you with the most current research. Click Here to download the Education and Training Brochure. To arrange a training, email PSItraining@postpartum.net.
7. How do I volunteer as a coordinator?
Click Here to learn more about PSI Coordinators.
9. How do I apply for the Susan Hickman award and what is the deadline for applications?
Please click here for details on the Susan Hickman Award.
10. I need help. Who can I contact?
- If you need immediate help or are having a mental health emergency, please call 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center in your area.
- If you would like support from PSI and your need is not immediate, click on our support map to find support and resources in your area.
- You can write directly for email support at email@example.com
TRAINING AND EDUCATION: You can find information about PSI training and education here. If you are interested in arranging for PSI to train your organization or group, please email PSItraining@postpartum.net.
MEMBERSHIP: You can find information about joining PSI here. If you have a membership question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA REQUESTS: If you are a member of the media and have a question or would like to arrange an interview, please email PSIpr@postpartum.net.