Become a Member
Postpartum Support International has members throughout the world, including professional care givers, mothers, fathers, and other families members who are dedicated to improving birth for others, public health professionals and researchers. Your continued support and contributions to this field reflect the unique qualities and energies needed to further postpartum education and treatment.
PSI would not exist without the support and contributions of our members around the world. Membership funds directly enable our programs and services to function, providing quality support and resources to families who need our help. When you become a member of PSI, you become part of that worldwide safety net.
Perhaps the primary benefit of membership in Postpartum Support International is knowing that you are doing something to make a positive impact on the lives of women and families around the world. Your membership contribution provides the necessary funding to fulfill our mission.
Membership benefits include:
- Access Members Only Section of the PSI website, where you can find and network with other PSI members around the world, download conference presentations, and edit your own personal or business profile.
- Receive the PSI Newsletter, which presents information from around the world on related activities, resources, research, and legislation pertinent to PSI’s mission.
- Opportunity to write articles for the PSI Newsletter.
- Receive current PSI Announcements, News, and Updates through our members email list.
- Receive notices of trainings and calls for proposals through PSI members email.
- Discounts on registration fees and lodging for the Annual PSI Conference.
- Discounts on standardized training for professionals and coordinators of support groups.
- Opportunity to join one of the PSI Yahoo Group Listserve communities: PSI Care Providers; PSI Coordinators for our volunteers; Reproductive Psychiatry Listserve for Clinicians; PSI Military Support; PSI Warmline Volunteers.
- Opportunities to volunteer as a state, province, or country support coordinator, serve on the board of trustees, or help in other capacities to promote the work of PSI.
- Discount on educational resources, including the PSI Educational DVD, brochures, and guidebook.Ability to apply to have your free support group listed on the worldwide PSI Support Map.
To join or renew membership online, please select the appropriate box below.
Please write in your name and contact information you would like PSI to use in the Notes Field of PayPal.
The office will send you a welcome letter and instructions for logging on to our members-only section within the next week.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
RENEWALS: Fill out your name and address and type in “Renewal” in the note field.
You don't need to have a PayPal account to use your credit card for a single payment. You can still use the PayPal link below, but it routes you to make a payment with your own card. Please contact the PSI office if you have any questions.
You can join online and use one of the credit cards below.